Last week, I attended the Ad-Tech show in New-York, which is one of the biggest event for digital marketers in North-America. More than 200 speakers, 250 exhibitors and 10,000 visitors exchanged for 3 days about the latest trends in web marketing. It was a great opportunity for Baobaz to present ad'opt - our groundbreaking 'Long Tail PPC' technology - to the cutting-edge online marketers.
Many topics were adressed during the conferences including:
- how brands can benefit from online advertising?
- what perspectives for traditional media in the digital age?
- the focus on high-quality content to create value for the Internet users
- mobile advertising issues (do you want to understand why Google took over AdMob a few days ago?)
- how to deal with emerging markets such China (700,000 mobile subscribers), India and Latin America
Among the exhibitors, some tackled forefront issues of our industry such as email marketing efficiency, augmented reality, Twitter tracking systems, sponsored comments on blogs and forums, legal concerns about advertisers paying bloggers for reviews or DIY video ad.
Some big players like Facebook or Google were also very active during the event since they organized specific workshops about their advertising services. The "Google Ads Factory Tour" was a comprehensive overview of Google's latest measurement and optimization tools, which was all the more interesting for a AdWords Qualified Company such as Baobaz as the Mountain View firm has recently released new amazing features for AdWords and Analytics.
It was definitely the place to be for digital marketers!